Friday, March 18, 2016

CONTOH SURAT LAMARAN DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

Serang, March 7,  2016

Subject            : Job Application

To                    :  Dear Sir / Madam HRD Companies

With Respect,
With reference to your advertisement on the internet with a website www.infokerja.com I wrote this application to apply for a job with a position as an Accountant.
I am currently a student at the Polytechnic Piksi Input Serang accounting majors, Although I have studied full-time, I have had experience working section of customer service for 5 months and administrative staff for 1 year.
I feel that my ability to make financial statements and bookkeeping will help / enable me to work very well.
As requested in the website, I am enclosing a copy of my curriculum vitae with a recent photograph and a photocopy of the certificate.
I hope to meet with you to discuss my application further. Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thus, thank you for your attention.


Best Regard,



  Ayu Rahayu





No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION MY BUSSINES "HIJMA BY AYU"

Hijma adalah singkatan dari Hijab dan Makeup, sedangkan ayu adalah nama pemiliknya. Banyak teman atau saudara merekomendasikan saya ...