Monday, April 11, 2016

PERTANYAAN YANG MUNCUL SAAT INTERVIEW KERJA



my name is ayu rahayu, i was born in pandeglang, march,14, 1997 now i am 18 years old. I am indonesian people  from pandeglang, banten, Unmarries status. I am graduated from SMK 1 Pandeglang, now I'm studying at the polytechnic input piksi serang, accounting majour.

2.      what is the reason you want to work here?
I want to wark here because I think the job vacancy is suitable with my skills, so  I can work very well. I want to find a better job and get a better income to complite my needs and to make my mother proud of me.

3.      how much salary you want ?
I want a salary minimum in accordance with UMR or regional minimum wage, and I hope madam can raise salaries after seeing the results of my work.

4.      wherever you are working ? your works experience?
My work experience that I have is prakerin in bank bjb Pandeglang for 5 months at the customer service and worked at the Polytechnic input Piksi serang for 1 year in customer service and administrative staff for one year. I wanted to work in accordance with my ability therefore I hope madam can give me a chance to work in the company.

5.      explain your formal education?
Elementary school in SDN Saruni 2 and MDA Cidangiang, senior high school in Mts Mii cidangiang, and vocational high school in SMKN 1 Pandeglang accounting major and now i collage in Politeknik Piksi Input serang accounting majour.

6.      explain your informal education?
I course in LKP Cidangiang skills bassic office, training journalism in arlbe event organizer, course english language in Arlbe education center, test TOEIC in english testing center, testing accounting skills in Ikatan akuntan indonesia, training manage traffic in the police resort Pandeglang

7.      What achievements have you got?
Achievements i have got is :
In 2010, storry telling contest champion 3
In 2012, 2 language speech contest champion 1
In 2012, the best partisipant UN MTS Cidangiang Top 10
In 2012, Saritilawah Contest Champion 1, and
In 2013, Speech Contest Maulid Event Champion 1
8.      What abilities do you have?
I Able apply computer (Ms.Word , Ms.Excel , Power Point , Acces, PhotoShop), make Financial Statements and bookeeping company, i able to communicate verry well, And i Can work in a team

9.      what you will give to the company if you are hired?
I'll give you the best what i can.

10.  Are you willing to be placed anywhere in the area?
I'm willing to be placed anywhere, because i think is new place means new experiences.

11.  what your day-to-day activities?
I wake up every morning at half past five, tidy bedroom, take a bath, prayers, washing clothes, ironing clothes, breakfast, leaving for college, college directly work, came home at 9 pm, immediately shower, pick up a book, do couse work and go back to sleep.

12.  according to you, what your strengths and weaknesses?
Weakness i have is language and my strange is public speaking and able to organize and manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION MY BUSSINES "HIJMA BY AYU"

Hijma adalah singkatan dari Hijab dan Makeup, sedangkan ayu adalah nama pemiliknya. Banyak teman atau saudara merekomendasikan saya ...